Saturday, June 17, 2006

Buenoa Aires

































In Chile stray dogs roam the streets but in Buenos Aires the dogs wear nicer sweaters than me. I love it here, the people are very nice and the streets are cobble-stoned and very european. People speak like Italians and say ciao.

I have kissed more women in the past three days then in my whole life because it is a necessity that anytime you meet or greet a woman you kiss her on the cheek.

The white house here is pink and the house where evita lived is right behind it, we biked by, while almost getting hit by cars, who do not under any circumstances yeild to bikers or walkers.

They even have flaming drinks, which burned both my tounge and my hand. And like any good city the national bird resides in numbers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Medical Billing Software
Medical Billing Software